Any word on Year of the Zombie yet?

  • Doctor X
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      Gave the contact info a while back and haven't heard anything since.
      Figured I'd ask.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
        Bump

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Doctor X wrote:
        > Gave the contact info a while back and haven't heard anything since.
        > Figured I'd ask.

      • Eric C. Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
          Hi Doctor X

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Doctor X" <captaindefenestrator@...> wrote:

          > Gave the contact info a while back and haven't heard anything since.
          > Figured I'd ask.

          I have not heard back from the publisher yet.

          ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
          ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
          ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
          ~ Tracker Gibbon
          ~ Tenacious Monkey
          ~ Face melioram personam
        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2008
            Hi Folks!

            PCGen has received permission to include data sets based upon UKG
            Publishing's 'Year of the Zombie' product line.