GenCon photo's

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Okay, I'm starting to find some photo's from GenCon. Those of us at
      the booth were really too busy talking to people to get any photo's.
      But I'm finding some by other people.

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/banners/

      At the bottom is a picture that I think Eric or his wife took. And
      the one with all of us is one my wife took.
      From Left to Right is Paul Grosse (Me), Eddy Anthony, Paul Lambert
      and Eric Smith

      http://picasaweb.google.com/creativemountain/2008GenconPhotos/photo#52
      40179165669379090

      Is from Creative Mountain Games

      http://picasaweb.google.com/creativemountain/2008GenconPhotos
      Here's all his photo's.

      I would like to take this time to thank everyone that donated their
      time &/or money to send us to GenCon again this year. We had a blast
      and I personally probably talked to around 1500 people about PCGen.
      Some of which were alreay users and some that had no idea we existed.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2008
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:

        > Okay, I'm starting to find some photo's from GenCon. Those of us at
        > the booth were really too busy talking to people to get any
        photo's.
        > But I'm finding some by other people.
        >
        > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/banners/
        >
        > At the bottom is a picture that I think Eric or his wife took. And
        > the one with all of us is one my wife took.
        > From Left to Right is Paul Grosse (Me), Eddy Anthony, Paul Lambert
        > and Eric Smith

        http://picasaweb.google.com/creativemountain/2008GenconPhotos/photo#52
        > 40179165669379090
        >
        > Is from Creative Mountain Games
        >
        > http://picasaweb.google.com/creativemountain/2008GenconPhotos
        > Here's all his photo's.
        >
        > I would like to take this time to thank everyone that donated their
        > time &/or money to send us to GenCon again this year. We had a
        blast
        > and I personally probably talked to around 1500 people about PCGen.
        > Some of which were alreay users and some that had no idea we
        existed.

        Woohoo! We're on Wikipedia :)

        http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Gen_Con_Indy_2008_-
        _open_source_booth.JPG

        I wonder how this image can be linked to our main Wikipedia entry?
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
          > Woohoo! We're on Wikipedia :)
          >
          > http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Gen_Con_Indy_2008_-
          > _open_source_booth.JPG
          >
          > I wonder how this image can be linked to our main Wikipedia entry?

          Done :) - K