[Bug?] CHOOSE:ABILITY not global (only equipment)

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2008
      Just making sure the docs are correct and this isn't a bug...

      CHOOSE:ABILITY

      Looks identical to CHOOSE:FEAT, but I get a severe lst error if I use it
      in a feat file. Docs are showing it as an equipment tag?!?! Is this
      correct?

      I'm trying to clean up Quintessential Ranger II and this little tidbit
      makes one of the feats not work.

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008

        > Looks identical to CHOOSE:FEAT, but I get a severe lst error if I
        use it
        > in a feat file. Docs are showing it as an equipment tag?!?! Is this
        > correct?

        What version of PCGen?
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2008

          Tom Parker wrote:

          >> Looks identical to CHOOSE:FEAT, but I get a severe lst error if I
          >>
          > use it
          >
          >> in a feat file. Docs are showing it as an equipment tag?!?! Is this
          >> correct?
          >>

          > What version of PCGen?

          5.15.1-dev