curse_of_the_crimson_thrown_players_guide

  • Dave Cheever
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2008
      The default folder name created when extracting the 5151 download of Curse of the Crimson Throne Players Guide contains the typo in the Subject line. crimson_thrown rather than crimson_throne

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2008
        Hi Dave,

        Bummer that... Thanks for the catch. Flagging a Monkey to tracker and fix - or Eddy since he set those up.

        This is the only sucky thing about replying on a company computer. Not being able to handle it yourself...

        -Andrew

        Dave Cheever <dcheever@...> wrote:
        The default folder name created when extracting the 5151 download of Curse of the Crimson Throne Players Guide contains the typo in the Subject line. crimson_thrown rather than crimson_throne

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          Trackered and assigned to Eddy - K

          > Hi Dave,
          >
          > Bummer that... Thanks for the catch. Flagging a Monkey to tracker
          and fix - or Eddy since he set those up.

          > This is the only sucky thing about replying on a company computer.
          Not being able to handle it yourself...

          > -Andrew
          >
          > Dave Cheever <dcheever@...> wrote:
          > The default folder name created when extracting the 5151 download
          of Curse of the Crimson Throne Players Guide contains the typo in the
          Subject line. crimson_thrown rather than crimson_throne

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
            I think this has already been fixed . . .