PCGen Releases 8 New Data Sets!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release data sets for 8 Paizo
      Pathfinder Adventure Path source books!

      Data Sets in this release include the following:

      Rise of the Runelords chapters 2 through 6, "The Skinsaw
      Murders", "The Hook Mountain Massacre", "Fortress of the Stone
      Giants", "Sins of the Saviors", and "Spires of Xin-Shalast"

      Curse of the Crimson Throne Players Guide and chapters 1 and 2, "Edge
      of Anarchy" and "Seven Days to the Grave".

      These data sets are fully compatible with PCGen v5.14.1 and are
      available for immediate download from PCGen's download page here:

      https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576

      You will find the release notes here:

      https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?
      group_id=25576&release_id=618495

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://www.pcgen-
      test.org/wiki.

      PCGen Team
    • Lachlan MacLean
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
        At 10:34 PM 8/14/2008, you wrote:

        >PCGen is pleased to announce the release data sets for 8 Paizo
        >Pathfinder Adventure Path source books!
        >
        >Data Sets in this release include the following:
        >
        >Rise of the Runelords chapters 2 through 6, "The Skinsaw
        >Murders", "The Hook Mountain Massacre", "Fortress of the Stone
        >Giants", "Sins of the Saviors", and "Spires of Xin-Shalast"

        5 and 6 fail to download...

        >Curse of the Crimson Throne Players Guide and chapters 1 and 2, "Edge
        >of Anarchy" and "Seven Days to the Grave".
        >

        >These data sets are fully compatible with PCGen v5.14.1 and are
        >available for immediate download from PCGen's download page here:
        >
        ><https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576>https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576
        >

        >You will find the release notes here:
        >
        ><https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?>https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?
        >group_id=25576&release_id=618495
        >
        >PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
        >systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
        >by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
        >join us at
        ><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/
        >or visit our website
        >at <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net>http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and
        >wiki at <http://www.pcgen->http://www.pcgen-
        >test.org/wiki.
        >
        >PCGen Team

      • cofoghlu
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Lachlan MacLean <lachlanmaclean@...> wrote:

          > At 10:34 PM 8/14/2008, you wrote:
          >
          > >PCGen is pleased to announce the release data sets for 8 Paizo
          > >Pathfinder Adventure Path source books!
          > >
          > >Data Sets in this release include the following:
          > >
          > >Rise of the Runelords chapters 2 through 6, "The Skinsaw
          > >Murders", "The Hook Mountain Massacre", "Fortress of the Stone
          > >Giants", "Sins of the Saviors", and "Spires of Xin-Shalast"
          >
          > 5 and 6 fail to download...

          Working fine for me this morning!

          BTW - where does one set the Region value? Some of the feats for 1st
          level chars for PF require region values e.g. Big Game Hunter -
          Requirements: REGION: Varisia exactly 1
        • Lachlan MacLean
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
            Retried this morning and it worked..