Prestige Classes from Sword & Fist supplement book (v3.0)

  • cris
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
      hi there,

      I`m new to the group and to PC Gen software. I was wondering if there
      will be (or is already) source books for the prestige classes for
      fighters that can be loaded? (i.e. "Knights" from Sword&Fist book).

      I have currently have a multiclass (fighter 8 / knight 1), but was
      trying to figure out how to add the 1st Level if Knight in PC Gen.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks.

      Cris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
        Hi Cris,

        Anything not OGL (Open Game License) cannot be included in the PCGen
        Program as part of the public release. Non-OGL = Closed Content.
        However, anyone is free to create anything for their own personal use.

        To help facilitate homebrews and those who'd like to make such things,
        we have the PCGen's Data Help Grp:

        Asking generic and pointed questions on that group will get you started.
        Don't be too broad in asking, for example "How can I create a Knight
        from Sword & Fist". Instead, try to ask for help where you don't
        understand the documentation, or what the code is doing.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"