PCGen v5.15.1 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.15.1 (Alpha)!

      PCGen v5.15.1 is the an alpha release from our develop-
      ment branch to allow experimentation and testing of our
      latest work. To see the full list of changes incorporated
      in this alpha release, check out the release notes here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=128164&group_id=25576

      This release represents a good start towards our goal
      of increased support for 4th Edition D&D and Paizo's
      PathfinderRPG, so for the brave and the bold, please
      try out this Alpha and give us your feedback!

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance
      program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files
      so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns.
      For more information about PCGen, visit our website at
      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at
      http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki.

      PCGen Team