Re: [pcgen] Re: Year of the Zombie info.

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
      Book of Erotic Fantasy

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      Caleb Ulfers wrote:
      > Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
      > Caleb Ulfers

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 29, 2008
        Hi Folks!

        Just wanted to post here that we now have permission to include data
        sets for UKG Publishing's Year of the Zombie product line.

        Now, if there happens to be a data monkey who owns the source and
        wishes to convert it to LST code, PCgen can now distribute the set.
        Any interested parties should coordinate with our Content SB, Eddy
        Anthony.

        If you own the source and and have been thinking about contributing
        to the PCGen effort but have never lst coded such a source, now is
        your opportunity! Pop on over to PCGenLSTFileHelp@Yahoo!, <http://
        tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/>, and we can help get
        you started!

        ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
        ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
        ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon