Re: [pcgen] Re: Year of the Zombie info.

  • Caleb Ulfers
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
      Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
       Caleb Ulfers

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...>
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2008 8:55:44 AM
      Subject: [pcgen] Re: Year of the Zombie info.

      > What was the other one, if you don't mind my asking?

      BoEF, it raised an interesting debate about whether we should be the
      moral police or not, I think we decided that we wouldn't do it
      ourselves but that we should put something in place for those that did
      and those that wanted to be able to filter it out. IIRC it's what
      gave rise to the mature flag/tag functionality that we have.

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
        Book of Erotic Fantasy

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Caleb Ulfers wrote:
        > Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
        > Caleb Ulfers

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 29, 2008
          Hi Folks!

          Just wanted to post here that we now have permission to include data
          sets for UKG Publishing's Year of the Zombie product line.

          Now, if there happens to be a data monkey who owns the source and
          wishes to convert it to LST code, PCgen can now distribute the set.
          Any interested parties should coordinate with our Content SB, Eddy
          Anthony.

          If you own the source and and have been thinking about contributing
          to the PCGen effort but have never lst coded such a source, now is
          your opportunity! Pop on over to PCGenLSTFileHelp@Yahoo!, <http://
          tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/>, and we can help get
          you started!

          ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
          ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
          ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon