[BUG?]Statblock4a.htm

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2008
      Two things

      Statblock 4a.htm doesn't seem to be showing feats. And two where is it
      located, it only shows up on the Character Sheet tab.

      Paul G.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        > Two things
        >
        > Statblock 4a.htm doesn't seem to be showing feats. And two where is
        > it located, it only shows up on the Character Sheet tab.
        >
        > Paul G.

        Hi Paul,

        Basically, I can't replicate this, I see the Feats on the Character
        Sheet tab and I can also find and use the sheet in export and the
        feats appear there as well.

        Is this still happening for you?