Re: Celestial Hawk and Ephod of Authority

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2008
      >1) I'm playing a wizard and with the Improved Familiar feat I've
      >choosen a Celestial Hawk as familiar. The problem is that I cannot
      >create this familiar in PcGen without red warnings: a hawk is True
      >Neutral, but the Celestial template can only be applied to a Good
      >character. Do I have to modify the .lst files for this or did I miss
      >something? Or do I just have to ignore these warnings?

      Just ignore them. They don't stop you from creating the familiar.

      What happens is that the MM says that hawks are always TN. When you
      change their alignment to something else, it turns red because hawks,
      by default, can't be a different alignment. The coloration doesn't
      stop you from adding the template, or using it as an improved familiar.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous