[BUG?]Rogue abilities & Salient Devine Abilities

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008
      Is there a reason why under the Feat & Abilities, the Rogue abilities
      always show up and the Salient Divine Abilitiies tab is there even when
      the character doesn't have divine ranks?

      Paul G.
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2008
        Rogue abilities pool is modifiable. So it will always show up. I
        erred on the side of DM flexibility over pretty UI. With all the
        abilities, I'd like to see something like "Hide all non-positive
        ability pools" or something, so we could have our cake and eat it too.

        Salient Divine Abilities will show up when loading the Divine set,
        IIRC. Once defined, the sub-tab will always show. I normally load
        the RSRD Core books 1, 2, and 3, and I don't recall seeing the SDA's
        subtab in a while.

        On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 11:58 PM, Paul <nylanfs@...> wrote:
        > Is there a reason why under the Feat & Abilities, the Rogue abilities
        > always show up and the Salient Divine Abilitiies tab is there even when
        > the character doesn't have divine ranks?

        PCGen LST Chimp