Downloading issues

  • clorissa1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 8:31 PM
      Hi i am new to the group ... anyway i am running a 64 bit and the pcgen
      wont run on my computer for some reason does anyone have advice on how
      to get it working... I did update my java to java 5 so not sure what to
      do now... Thanks for all help in advance :)
    • thaldorf
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9 7:29 AM
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "clorissa1" <clorissa1@...> wrote:

        > Hi i am new to the group ... anyway i am running a 64 bit and the pcgen
        > wont run on my computer for some reason does anyone have advice on how
        > to get it working... I did update my java to java 5 so not sure what to
        > do now... Thanks for all help in advance :)

        That is odd, I am running in Vista 64bit and have no problems at all
        with PCGen. Did you download the autoinstall version or the zipped
        one? In my case I always use the zipped ver.