PCGen Doc Team looking for Help with OS Docs

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2008
      Greetings Folks!

      The PCGen Documentation team is looking for a few good people to help
      clean-up and maintain the Output Sheet (OS) Token Documents. Output
      sheets are used by PCGen to export character data to character sheets
      as text, html, pdf files or straight to the printer. OS Doc
      volunteers will work with the Doc 2nd to verify and clean-up the OS
      Token documentation section.

      OS Doc Monkeys should have the ability to:

      1. Work with XML, XSL, and HTML/XHTML.
      2. Read and understand java code to assist in OS Token function
      verification.

      If you are interested in joining the team, please contact me and I'll
      help you get started.

      Eric C Smith
      Doc 2nd
      PCGen Project
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2008
        Hi Folks!

        The PCGen Documentation team is looking for an individuals interested
        in contributing directly to the improvement of the PCGen
        Documentation effort. Specifically, we are looking for someone to
        assist in the clean-up and maintenance of the Output Sheet (OS) Token
        Documents.

        Output sheets are used by PCGen to export character data to character
        sheets as text, html, pdf files or straight to the printer. OS Doc
        volunteers will work with the Doc 2nd to verify and clean-up the OS
        Token documentation section.

        OS Doc Monkeys should have the following abilities:

        1. Be familiar with XML, XSL, and HTML/XHTML.
        2. Be able to read and understand java code to assist in OS Token

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
          Hi Folks!

          The PCGen Documentation team is looking for an individuals interested
          in contributing directly to the improvement of the PCGen
          Documentation effort. Specifically, we are looking for someone to
          assist in the clean-up and maintenance of the Output Sheet (OS) Token
          Documents.

          Output sheets are used by PCGen to export character data to character
          sheets as text, html, pdf files or straight to the printer. OS Doc
          volunteers will work with the Doc 2nd to verify and clean-up the OS
          Token documentation section.

          OS Doc Monkeys should have the following abilities:

          1. Be familiar with XML, XSL, and HTML/XHTML. (Or any part thereof.)