[ERIC] [PR] Re: Year of the Zombie info.

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Doctor X" <captaindefenestrator@...> wrote:

      > Just asked the author who to contact, gave me this email.
      >
      > kevin.scott@...

      Thanks!

      Eric
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
        On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Martijn Verburg
        <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
        > Thanks for the heads up Tir,
        >
        > I think we have a maturity tag/flag thing so that it can be filtered.

        I don't recall that, but not something I think about daily. :p

        > We'll have to get a few team members to read through the material to
        > see if it's going to raise eyebrows if we release it as an official
        > data set (we've only said no to one data set in the history of PCGen
        > IIRC).

        Two, one for the theme, another for PI /mechanics complications.

        PCGen LST Chimp
      • Caleb Ulfers
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
          Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
           Caleb Ulfers

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
            Book of Erotic Fantasy

            ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

            Caleb Ulfers wrote:
            > Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
            > Caleb Ulfers

          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 29, 2008
              Hi Folks!

              Just wanted to post here that we now have permission to include data
              sets for UKG Publishing's Year of the Zombie product line.

              Now, if there happens to be a data monkey who owns the source and
              wishes to convert it to LST code, PCgen can now distribute the set.
              Any interested parties should coordinate with our Content SB, Eddy
              Anthony.

              If you own the source and and have been thinking about contributing
              to the PCGen effort but have never lst coded such a source, now is
              your opportunity! Pop on over to PCGenLSTFileHelp@Yahoo!, <http://
              tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/>, and we can help get
              you started!

              ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
              ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
              ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon