Re: Year of the Zombie info.

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
      > What was the other one, if you don't mind my asking?

      BoEF, it raised an interesting debate about whether we should be the
      moral police or not, I think we decided that we wouldn't do it
      ourselves but that we should put something in place for those that did
      and those that wanted to be able to filter it out. IIRC it's what
      gave rise to the mature flag/tag functionality that we have.

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks for the heads up Tir,
      > >
      > > I think we have a maturity tag/flag thing so that it can be filtered.
      > >
      > > We'll have to get a few team members to read through the material to
      > > see if it's going to raise eyebrows if we release it as an official
      > > data set (we've only said no to one data set in the history of PCGen
      > > IIRC).

      > > > Please note, from their "More Info Page" on YotZ:
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > Year of the Zombie is recommended for Mature Audiences only, due to
      > > > horror, brutality and profanity.
      > > > --

      > > > --
      > > > Tir Gwaith
      > > > PCGen LST Chimp

    • Eric C. Smith
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Doctor X" <captaindefenestrator@...> wrote:

        > Just asked the author who to contact, gave me this email.
        >
        > kevin.scott@...

        Thanks!

        Eric
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
          On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Martijn Verburg
          <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
          > Thanks for the heads up Tir,
          >
          > I think we have a maturity tag/flag thing so that it can be filtered.

          I don't recall that, but not something I think about daily. :p

          > We'll have to get a few team members to read through the material to
          > see if it's going to raise eyebrows if we release it as an official
          > data set (we've only said no to one data set in the history of PCGen
          > IIRC).

          Two, one for the theme, another for PI /mechanics complications.

          PCGen LST Chimp
        • Caleb Ulfers
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
            Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
             Caleb Ulfers

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
              Book of Erotic Fantasy

              ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
              "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

              Caleb Ulfers wrote:
              > Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
              > Caleb Ulfers

            • Eric C Smith
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 29, 2008
                Hi Folks!

                Just wanted to post here that we now have permission to include data
                sets for UKG Publishing's Year of the Zombie product line.

                Now, if there happens to be a data monkey who owns the source and
                wishes to convert it to LST code, PCgen can now distribute the set.
                Any interested parties should coordinate with our Content SB, Eddy
                Anthony.

                If you own the source and and have been thinking about contributing
                to the PCGen effort but have never lst coded such a source, now is
                your opportunity! Pop on over to PCGenLSTFileHelp@Yahoo!, <http://
                tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/>, and we can help get
                you started!

                ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
                ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
                ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon