[ERIC] [PR] Re: Year of the Zombie info.

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      Kar wrote:

      > New one to contact please - K
      >
      > > It's put out by UKG Publishing.
      > >
      > > http://www.ukg-publishing.co.uk/
      > >
      > > General inquiry email is:
      > >
      > > enquiries@

      Will do. I checked out their website the other day and plan on talking to them after Gen Con.
      (I'm trying real hard not to break my momentum for Gen Con . . . :-) )

      Eric C Smith
      PR Silverback
      PCGen Project
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
        > What was the other one, if you don't mind my asking?

        BoEF, it raised an interesting debate about whether we should be the
        moral police or not, I think we decided that we wouldn't do it
        ourselves but that we should put something in place for those that did
        and those that wanted to be able to filter it out. IIRC it's what
        gave rise to the mature flag/tag functionality that we have.

        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks for the heads up Tir,
        > >
        > > I think we have a maturity tag/flag thing so that it can be filtered.
        > >
        > > We'll have to get a few team members to read through the material to
        > > see if it's going to raise eyebrows if we release it as an official
        > > data set (we've only said no to one data set in the history of PCGen
        > > IIRC).

        > > > Please note, from their "More Info Page" on YotZ:
        > > >
        > > > --
        > > > Year of the Zombie is recommended for Mature Audiences only, due to
        > > > horror, brutality and profanity.
        > > > --

        > > > --
        > > > Tir Gwaith
        > > > PCGen LST Chimp

      • Eric C. Smith
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Doctor X" <captaindefenestrator@...> wrote:

          > Just asked the author who to contact, gave me this email.
          >
          > kevin.scott@...

          Thanks!

          Eric
        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 7, 2008
            On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Martijn Verburg
            <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
            > Thanks for the heads up Tir,
            >
            > I think we have a maturity tag/flag thing so that it can be filtered.

            I don't recall that, but not something I think about daily. :p

            > We'll have to get a few team members to read through the material to
            > see if it's going to raise eyebrows if we release it as an official
            > data set (we've only said no to one data set in the history of PCGen
            > IIRC).

            Two, one for the theme, another for PI /mechanics complications.

            PCGen LST Chimp
          • Caleb Ulfers
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
              Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
               Caleb Ulfers

              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 10, 2008
                Book of Erotic Fantasy

                ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
                "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

                Caleb Ulfers wrote:
                > Just curious, but what is the BoEF?
                > Caleb Ulfers

              • Eric C Smith
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 29, 2008
                  Hi Folks!

                  Just wanted to post here that we now have permission to include data
                  sets for UKG Publishing's Year of the Zombie product line.

                  Now, if there happens to be a data monkey who owns the source and
                  wishes to convert it to LST code, PCgen can now distribute the set.
                  Any interested parties should coordinate with our Content SB, Eddy
                  Anthony.

                  If you own the source and and have been thinking about contributing
                  to the PCGen effort but have never lst coded such a source, now is
                  your opportunity! Pop on over to PCGenLSTFileHelp@Yahoo!, <http://
                  tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/>, and we can help get
                  you started!

                  ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
                  ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
                  ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon