Re: [pcgen] 4e in 5.15.0 alpha

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      We have to tread carefully in what we can and cannot do.

      5.15.0 is a step towards supporting 4e. We have not made any files or
      gamemodes... But I don't mind giving you pointers in the right
      direction. If you'd like to see the ongoing development, head over to
      the _experimental group... that's where the final stages are being
      worked on for both Pathfinder and 4e support.

      For classes, feat and such. Well, that will be involved. I'd suggest you
      start with a Base Class to model the rest off of.

      You can use either feats or the new ability model for the special
      powers. We do have a proposal for the encounter powers and such.

      I can't offer much beyond that since I've not delved into making
      anything for 4e. My free time is being required to complete some
      pathfinder adventures before the convention.

      And I've been asked to furnish a Rebalanced Classes data set (Ideas and
      permissioned by Lotus Crane).

      But ask if you find a stumbling block... Our best monkeys are diligently
      working hard to make 5.16 fully support both 4e and Pathfinder. And if
      you want to help in any way, we are always looking for able and willing
      hands.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"