Re: 4e support

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2008
      Hi there,

      PCGen will be adding 4e support and Pathfinder support to its 'core
      engine' (for lack of better terminology) in the upcoming 5.16.0
      release (we're currently in Alphas).

      As with all closed content you can legally enter your own data (from
      the materials you have purchased) which will then work in PCGen.

      We have several classes and forums to assist people writing data sets
      for PCGen (note questions must be worded appropriately, see our
      posting guidelines) and we are also working on improving our GUI LST
      Editors (although in all honesty they won't really be up to scratch
      until 6.0).

      Hope that helps!

      Karianna