Re: [pcgen] [BUG][Trackered] GMGen: Fighter Feats

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      Tir Gwaith scribed:

      > On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Neil Phillips <neil.phillips08@...>
      > wrote:
      >> Hi, I just noticed that Fighter feats are not showing up on GMGen's
      >> Initiative page. None Fighter feats seem to be correct.
      > Confirmed: 5.14.1, GMGen isn't reporting Abilities in the side panel
      > showing the character. The "Skills and Feats" section apparently is
      > going through the FEAT pool, not any CATEGORY:FEAT object.

      I've opened a plugin bug tracker:
      [ 2027359 ] [Initiative] GMGen isn't reporting Abilities on side panel

      The OS used for this panel needs to be updated, I'd do it but it seems to be
      hard coded, changing the sheet that lives with the plugin has no effect.

      Optimally I'd like to see this panel work like the Character Sheet tab so
      you could set specific sheets for each gameMode and you could edit them as
      separate files.
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)