Making Spells Show Up In Spellbook

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21 7:09 PM
      Awk! I made this work once before and now I can't repeat it.

      How do I make the spells known show up in the spellbook when I view on
      the Character Sheet tab using statblock4.htm character sheet. It is
      showing the spells memorized, just not the spells known and recorded in
      the spell book.

      I have already gone to the Spells|Spell Books tab and added all the
      spells over to the book...

      Thanks,
      Allen
    • allencohn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22 10:57 AM
        Hey, PCGen experts...any thoughts on this one?

        It's very frustrating...when I reload the old character the spells
        show up on the output...but not on the new one. And I can't see
        anything different about how I handled the spells and spellbook...

        Thanks,
        Allen

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22 3:11 PM
          You need to add a spell book. then you add the spells known into the
          spell book.

          That is the only way I can think of without experimenting with it myself.

          ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

          allencohn wrote:
          > Hey, PCGen experts...any thoughts on this one?
          >
          > It's very frustrating...when I reload the old character the spells
          > show up on the output...but not on the new one. And I can't see
          > anything different about how I handled the spells and spellbook...
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Allen
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "allencohn" <allen@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Awk! I made this work once before and now I can't repeat it.
          >>
          >> How do I make the spells known show up in the spellbook when I view
          >>
          > on
          >
          >> the Character Sheet tab using statblock4.htm character sheet. It is
          >> showing the spells memorized, just not the spells known and
          >>
          > recorded in
          >
          >> the spell book.
          >>
          >> I have already gone to the Spells|Spell Books tab and added all the
          >> spells over to the book...
          >>
          >> Thanks,
          >> Allen

        • allencohn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22 11:15 PM
            Hi Andrew,

            When you say "add a spell book," precisely what do you mean. My
            character is equipped with a blank wizard's spell book, and I have
            clicked over all the known spells in the Spells|Spell Books tab... Do
            you mean something else?