Re: Is Luck Blade performing correctly?

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 21, 2008
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "allencohn" <allen@...> wrote:

      >Hmmm...I just tried it again with a completely blank Fighter 1.
      >
      >I'm not getting the same -1 business...but it is a bit strange about
      >the "change location" option. If I equip the luck blade by clicking
      >it from the left-hand screen to the right hand, it works fine. But
      >if
      >the blade starts out on the right and I use "change location" then
      >the changes don't seem to take effect on the saves (neither changing
      >it from carried to primary hand nor vice versa...).

      I've seen this behavior before. What I found was that the preview
      screen doesn't update when you select "change location." If you do a
      print preview, does it look correct there? If you save the
      character, close PCGen, restart PCGen and re-open the character does
      it look correct?

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous