PCGen v5.14.1 Released!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.14.1!

      PCGen v5.14.1 is a stabilisation release for the 5.14 line.
      Since the 5.14.0 release we have been hard at work fixing
      bugs as they are reported. The result is a better and more
      stable character generator for your use. The full release
      notes can be found here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=125712&group_id=25576

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance
      program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files
      so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns.
      For more information about PCGen, join us at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our
      website at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net

      PCGen Team