Re: [pcgen] Re: Filters

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 13, 2008
      On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 8:00 PM, Caleb Ulfers <bleaciu@...> wrote:
      > I found out how to create and apply filters inside PCGen; is there a way for a feat to call a filter, or does the filter have to be applied manually by the user?
      > Caleb Ulfers

      A Filter is strictly a User Interface thing. What are you trying to do?

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • CalebU
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 25, 2011
        Is it possible to create a filter that filters multiple qualities of a character (i.e., size and type)? I am asking on this group versus the listfilehelp group because my question has to do with sorting existing data, versus creating it.
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 27, 2011
          *bump*

          On 2/25/2011 8:37 PM, CalebU wrote:
          > Is it possible to create a filter that filters multiple qualities of a character (i.e., size and type)? I am asking on this group versus the listfilehelp group because my question has to do with sorting existing data, versus creating it.

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        • Andrew Wilson
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 28, 2011
            On 27 February 2011 15:12, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
            > *bump*
            >
            > On 2/25/2011 8:37 PM, CalebU wrote:
            >> Is it possible to create a filter that filters multiple qualities of a character
            >> (i.e., size and type)? I am asking on this group versus the listfilehelp
            >> group because my question has to do with sorting existing data, versus
            >> creating it.

            I have no idea what Caleb is asking here. Filters where?

            If this imaginary filter existed, what would it do?

            andrew
          • Susan Dittmar
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 28, 2011
              Quoting Andrew Wilson (andrew@...):
              > > On 2/25/2011 8:37 PM, CalebU wrote:
              > >> Is it possible to create a filter that filters multiple qualities of a character
              > >> (i.e., size and type)? I am asking on this group versus the listfilehelp
              > >> group because my question has to do with sorting existing data, versus
              > >> creating it.
              >
              > I have no idea what Caleb is asking here. Filters where?

              I guess he thinks of the race and/or template selection, where you can
              restrict the list displayed to those fitting some filtering criteria.

              Susan
            • Eric C Smith
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 28, 2011
                Greetings Caleb!

                Can you give us a clearer description of what you wish to filter? Which tab are you wishing to do this filtering on?

                Thanks!

                Maredudd