RE: [pcgen] [FREQ] Copy preferences from game mode to game mode

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13 8:04 AM

      The stat generation was the one that occasioned my original post.

      But, looking at it and thinking about it a bit more, I would propose that a
      few be added to the list (if what you posted above was the entirety) of what
      is "saved" for each game mode... Hit Points, Equipment and default OSs
      being some that leap to mind.

      I've played in different campaigns where the Hit Points were determined
      differently for each.

      And the equipment one... well, I would auto generate equipment in an
      equipment lite campaign (certainly not core D&D though), so it'd be nice to
      be able to set that by game mode too.

      The OS one should be obvious (Deadlands game mode should come with the
      Deadlands OS selected, not a generic OS).

      Barak