Re: [pcgen] Summon Familiar and Clerics

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2008
      On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 6:05 AM, Alvise Nicoletti
      <lists@...> wrote:
      > Hi guys.
      >
      > A cleric-stormlord wants a familiar...
      > ... she's more a "witch" than a "priest", in her way of playing.
      >
      > However adding the feat summon familiar and choosing a familiar, don't
      > creates a powerful familiar like for a wizard or a sorcerer.
      > The crow is still stuck ad 2 HP and haves only "animal traits" as
      > special ability.
      >
      > Is the enchanter level considered only for arcane-based classes?
      >
      > How can I change this?

      Familiars are controlled by a VAR (specifically in RSRD it is
      FMLevel), and set up as a separate object (same as Special Mounts for
      Paladins, etc). You can make another grouping completely with your
      own companionmods.lst file, and put in just what you want for the
      class you are looking at.

      PCGen LST Chimp
    • Alvise Nicoletti
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 14, 2008
        Sorry but because this mailing list is not sending me my own messages, I
        don't know if someone answered or not to this message.

        So I'm answering to myself in order to understand.