PCGen v5.14.1 RC2 Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.14.1 RC2!

      PCGen v5.14.1 RC2 is the first release candidate for PCGen 5.14.1.
      Since the 5.14.0 release we have been hard at work fixing bugs as
      they are reported. The result is a better and more stable character
      generator for your use. The full release notes can be found here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
      docid=124715&group_id=25576

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net

      PCGen Team