Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9 8:10 AM
      On Tuesday 08 July 2008 00:11:17 Eddy Anthony wrote:
      > Darth Borehd scribed:
      > > Will the Pathfinder RPG version Alpha 3 be supported in the next release?
      >
      > Can't really say when (that's depends on the free time of the folks working
      > on the set) but it is being worked on.
      >
      > I expect it will probably appear in the releases during the 5.16 alpha
      > line. Ultimately we would like to have the final dataset ready when the
      > final rules are released next year.

      I'm currently working on both the needed code adjustments that will go into
      5.16 and the dataset based on the Alpha Release 3 rules. I expect that the
      Beta Release will probably be out before I can release a working dataset, but
      I'm fairly certain that we will have a dataset for the Beta Release.

      Stefan.
      --
      Happiness is the Road
      http://www.marillion.com