FREQ – Add ability to have different “Short Range” values for different weapons.

  • Craig Andrews
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
      Request:
      Add the ability of the current range related tags (PostRangeAdd,
      RangeAdd, and RangMult) to effect the "Short Range" value of a weapon.

      Reason:
      In the campaign that I am currently coding, different weapons have
      varying short range values. Currently the short rage of a weapon is
      dependent on the type (Thrown, Muscle powered, Mechanical, or Magical)
      and base range of the weapon.
      In addition, there are certain magical enhancements and feats that
      effect the short range value of specific weapon, as well feats that
      effect the short range values of all weapons
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
        Trackered - 2014048 Tags to manipulate SHORTRANGE