Re: Pathfinder

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
      <Ninja Monkey swoops in>

      > Is there something I can do to help? I'm not a programmer, but I can
      > do grunt data entry stuff.

      Why of course you can! <grin>, please send me an PM and we'll get you
      started.

      PS: I'm away for 10 days shortly, so also CC in Eddy Anthony
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
        On Tuesday 08 July 2008 00:11:17 Eddy Anthony wrote:
        > Darth Borehd scribed:
        > > Will the Pathfinder RPG version Alpha 3 be supported in the next release?
        >
        > Can't really say when (that's depends on the free time of the folks working
        > on the set) but it is being worked on.
        >
        > I expect it will probably appear in the releases during the 5.16 alpha
        > line. Ultimately we would like to have the final dataset ready when the
        > final rules are released next year.

        I'm currently working on both the needed code adjustments that will go into
        5.16 and the dataset based on the Alpha Release 3 rules. I expect that the
        Beta Release will probably be out before I can release a working dataset, but
        I'm fairly certain that we will have a dataset for the Beta Release.

        Stefan.
        --
        Happiness is the Road
        http://www.marillion.com