Re: Pathfinder

  • Darth Borehd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2008
      > Can't really say when (that's depends on the free time of the folks
      working
      > on the set) but it is being worked on.
      >
      > I expect it will probably appear in the releases during the 5.16
      alpha line.
      > Ultimately we would like to have the final dataset ready when the final
      > rules are released next year.

      Is there something I can do to help? I'm not a programmer, but I can
      do grunt data entry stuff.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
        <Ninja Monkey swoops in>

        > Is there something I can do to help? I'm not a programmer, but I can
        > do grunt data entry stuff.

        Why of course you can! <grin>, please send me an PM and we'll get you
        started.

        PS: I'm away for 10 days shortly, so also CC in Eddy Anthony
      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2008
          On Tuesday 08 July 2008 00:11:17 Eddy Anthony wrote:
          > Darth Borehd scribed:
          > > Will the Pathfinder RPG version Alpha 3 be supported in the next release?
          >
          > Can't really say when (that's depends on the free time of the folks working
          > on the set) but it is being worked on.
          >
          > I expect it will probably appear in the releases during the 5.16 alpha
          > line. Ultimately we would like to have the final dataset ready when the
          > final rules are released next year.

          I'm currently working on both the needed code adjustments that will go into
          5.16 and the dataset based on the Alpha Release 3 rules. I expect that the
          Beta Release will probably be out before I can release a working dataset, but
          I'm fairly certain that we will have a dataset for the Beta Release.

          Stefan.
          --
          Happiness is the Road
          http://www.marillion.com