Pathfinder

  • Darth Borehd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7 2:55 PM
      Will the Pathfinder RPG version Alpha 3 be supported in the next release?

      http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/p/paizoPublishingLLC/pathfinder/pathfinderRPG
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7 3:11 PM
        Darth Borehd scribed:

        > Will the Pathfinder RPG version Alpha 3 be supported in the next release?

        Can't really say when (that's depends on the free time of the folks working
        on the set) but it is being worked on.

        I expect it will probably appear in the releases during the 5.16 alpha line.
        Ultimately we would like to have the final dataset ready when the final
        rules are released next year.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • Darth Borehd
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7 3:13 PM
          > Can't really say when (that's depends on the free time of the folks
          working
          > on the set) but it is being worked on.
          >
          > I expect it will probably appear in the releases during the 5.16
          alpha line.
          > Ultimately we would like to have the final dataset ready when the final
          > rules are released next year.

          Is there something I can do to help? I'm not a programmer, but I can
          do grunt data entry stuff.
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8 9:25 AM
            <Ninja Monkey swoops in>

            > Is there something I can do to help? I'm not a programmer, but I can
            > do grunt data entry stuff.

            Why of course you can! <grin>, please send me an PM and we'll get you
            started.

            PS: I'm away for 10 days shortly, so also CC in Eddy Anthony
          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9 8:10 AM
              On Tuesday 08 July 2008 00:11:17 Eddy Anthony wrote:
              > Darth Borehd scribed:
              > > Will the Pathfinder RPG version Alpha 3 be supported in the next release?
              >
              > Can't really say when (that's depends on the free time of the folks working
              > on the set) but it is being worked on.
              >
              > I expect it will probably appear in the releases during the 5.16 alpha
              > line. Ultimately we would like to have the final dataset ready when the
              > final rules are released next year.

              I'm currently working on both the needed code adjustments that will go into
              5.16 and the dataset based on the Alpha Release 3 rules. I expect that the
              Beta Release will probably be out before I can release a working dataset, but
              I'm fairly certain that we will have a dataset for the Beta Release.

              Stefan.
              --
              Happiness is the Road
              http://www.marillion.com