PF class skill bonus.

  • ccdpcgen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 1:24 PM
      I'm trying to use the skill system from the pathfinder alpha 3. I
      changed the gamemode to limit class skills and cross class skills to
      level. Then I changed cross class skill cost to 1 and skill
      multiplier so that it no longer gave the x4 to skills at first level.
      Where would the best place be to insert the +3 bonus to class skills?
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9 7:56 AM
        Bump for the Pathfinder lead code/data monkey

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "ccdpcgen" <ccdpcgen@...> wrote:

        > I'm trying to use the skill system from the pathfinder alpha 3. I
        > changed the gamemode to limit class skills and cross class skills to
        > level. Then I changed cross class skill cost to 1 and skill
        > multiplier so that it no longer gave the x4 to skills at first level.
        > Where would the best place be to insert the +3 bonus to class skills?

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9 8:07 AM
          On Wednesday 09 July 2008 16:56:22 Martijn Verburg wrote:
          > Bump for the Pathfinder lead code/data monkey
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "ccdpcgen" <ccdpcgen@...> wrote:
          > > I'm trying to use the skill system from the pathfinder alpha 3. I
          > > changed the gamemode to limit class skills and cross class skills to
          > > level. Then I changed cross class skill cost to 1 and skill
          > > multiplier so that it no longer gave the x4 to skills at first level.
          > > Where would the best place be to insert the +3 bonus to class skills?

          Add a bonus like this to each skill entry:

          BONUS:SKILL|Bluff|3|TYPE=ClassSkill|PRECSKILL:1,Bluff|PRESKILL:1,Bluff=1

          The Pathfinder RPG dataset I'm working on will probably use this method.

          Regards,
          Stefan.
          --
          Happiness is the Road