Purchase Mode Configuration

  • ccdpcgen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 10:25 PM
      I'm new to the site and I've happily built my .lst files for years but
      never tried to create my own game modes before. Anyway, in the
      process of getting all of my data entered in I am having difficulty
      figuring out how to set the minimum and maximum numbers on the point
      buy. In particular, I would like to lower the minimum to 6 and the
      maximum to 20. What files should I be looking at? I have only been
      able to make this work by using the house rule ABILRANGE. Is that the
      only way to make the change I desire?
    • ccdpcgen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 1:26 PM
        NVM, figured it out. I turned the house rule on for ABILRANGE then
        setup the point configuration I wanted and turned the house rule back
        off.