PCGen 5.14.1 RC1 Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.14.1 RC!!

      PCGen v5.14.1 RC1 is the first release candidate for PCGen 5.14.1.
      Since the 5.14.0 release we have been hard at work fixing bugs as
      they are reported. The result is a better and more stable character
      generator for your use. The full release notes can be found here:

      https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
      docid=120946&group_id=25576

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII so they can be modified by users
      for their own campaigns. Please join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/
      group/pcgen/ or visit our website at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net

      PCGen Team