Re: Full-featured Lst Editor?

  • Artus Faucon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Thanks for the response. I admit that support for new and exciting systems is a priority
      (I'm looking forward to Pathfinder support myself), particularly in the face of limited time.
      I might argue that a more developed lst editor would be part of a UI overhaul, but that's
      not important.

      I look forward to future developments.

      Thanks.