RE: [pcgen] Re: [5.14.0][BUG] CHOOSE and SELECT

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2008

      Yes, but that's not working when you add the feat via ADD:FEAT (hence the
      BUG report). No matter what you put in SELECT, you get one choice.

      Putting the NUMCHOICES in the CHOOSE makes the ADD:FEAT work properly and
      give you the proper number of choices.

      While using NUMCHOICES is not exactly the same effect, since this feat can
      only be given once, the difference is really immaterial and it will work as
      a workaround for my particular situation.

      Barak