Re: Adding Kits

  • John Conner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2008
      Your right, I appologize for not being a bit more specific.  I'm looking to create a couple kits for basic gear that a character could select, and then add only the gear they might need for their specific class.  Any information that you can provide that might help with this would be greatly appreciated.

      John W. Conner
      Come, my friends,
      'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
      Push off, and sitting well in order smite
      The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
      To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
      Of all the western stars, until I die.
                                 Alfred, Lord Tennyson