I cannot download the Mac version 5.14

  • grummoreisreal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2008
      The latest Mac stable version (5.14) is currently unable for download.

      I have tryed several mirror and I cannot seems to be able to download it.

      Thanks!
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2008
        Hi grummoreisreal!

        What is the url you are using? I just tried to download the Mac
        install file and it worked just fine . . .

        Eric Smith