Re: [pcgen] Re: Errors Unzipping 5.14

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008

      I'm stumped - I also use winzip (v8.0 on Windows 2000) with no problems
      at all. Just downloaded the full file then to confirm.

      My only suggestion is that your download is corrupt. Check the file size
      against that listed on the downloads page and try verifying it against
      one of the SHA or PGP hashes.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 18/06/2008 12:21 AM Martijn Verburg wrote