5.12 to 5.14 Conversion script

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      Well, a bit later than I anticipated, but an updated convert_514 script has
      been uploaded to the PCGenListFileHelp group.

      v.8
      -- Added PRESPELLDESCRIPTOR conversion
      -- Added ADD:Language conversion
      -- Added BONUSFEATS conversion
      -- Added fix for common VISION tag error (using commas instead of pipes)
      -- Added fix for CLASSES tag with embedded PRExxxs attached
      -- Added removal of invalid "WT:-" entries in equipment files
      -- Fixed script so it will only process lst or pcc files
      -- Fixed bug with SA inside of a HD tag not converting to SAB
      -- Fixed bug with SA inside of a LEVEL tag not converting to SAB
      -- Fixed bug where script added WEAPON to a tag that already had
      PROFICIENCY:WEAPON
      -- Fixed bug where CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES not being processed for a STRING
      subtoken
      -- Fixed bug where CHOOSE:FEATSELECT was being processed into a
      CHOOSE:STRING
      -- Fixed bug with CHOOSE:NONCLASSSKILLLIST not converting fully
      -- Fixed bug with CHOOSE:CCSKILLLIST not converting fully
      -- Fixed bug with PRESA being converted to (nonexistent) PRESAB

      Barak