Re: has anyone made the class. . . . .

  • musicguerilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2008
      Neither is open content I'm afraid, but they are fairly simple to code
      up yourself. If you have any questions regarding how to do a particular
      thing, check the docs, look at a character/race that has a feature like
      what you are trying to do and copy it over. If you get stuck, the
      helpful guys at the pcgenlistfilehelp group will be more than happy to
      assist you :)

      Bri