Congratulations from the PR SIlverback!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      I add my thanks and congratulations to those already posted extolling
      the outstanding job the PCGen Team has done in getting the latest
      Stable release of PCGen out the door! As Public Relations Silverback,
      its been easy to find good things to say about PCGen, but its been
      even easier to find good things to say about the folks who have made
      PCGen v5.14.0 possible!

      As for the work done by the PR Team, I want to personally thank Paul
      Grosse for his continuing efforts as the OGL 2nd by keeping me
      straight when it comes to the OGL as well as being the point person
      working OGL reviews on the many new datasets added during this dev
      cycle.

      Again, congratulations to the PCGen Team for a job well done!

      Eric C Smith
      PR Silverback
      PCGen Board of Directors
      Doc 2nd, Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon