Admin Team Promotions!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
      Greetings all,

      Congrats to all for getting 5.14 released... And now... As is customary
      at Production Releases, I present those on my team who are getting
      promotions.

      Eric C. Smith is hearby promoted to Tracker Gibbon
      He's been very active in opening up trackers and keeping those doc
      trackers rolling smoothly.

      Eddy Anthony is hearby promoted to Release Chimp
      For continuously making quality Mac releases that coincide with the rest
      of the releases.

      A big congratulations to both of these monkeys for their generous
      contributions of time, sweat and hard work.

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2009
        Hi Folks,

        As is our time honored tradition, it is my pleasure to present the
        following promotions to the following Admin Team Volunteers:

        Michael 'Fluxxdog' Fender is raised to the rank of Tamarin on the
        Tracker Team. In the short time since he joined, he has done an
        excellent job in not only submitting a few trackers, but he's been great
        at following up and getting them closed. He's been a great asset to the
        Content - Data Team and me personally in tackling much needed clean up
        of older data sets (Bringing them up to date with the newest syntax).
        He's also been a great help answering questions on the yahoo groups. His
        keen perspective has helped shape a few FREQs as well.

        Tom Parker is raised to the rank of Tamarin on the Tracker Team. Tom
        opens/closes and follows up greatly with trackers on behalf of the code
        and arch teams. He is a real dedicated monkey behind the scenes. Without
        his insight some of what we have today would not even have been thought
        up. He's always looking ahead and preplanning and that shows in the
        trackers he opens.

        Eric 'Maredudd' Smith is raised to the rank of Tamarin on the Website
        Team. Eric has been a great asset in keeping the Wiki up to date and
        adding more materials. He's also been a real friend in keeping
        everyone's spirits lifted. With those Newest Releases messages.

        James Dempsey is raised to the rank of Tamarin on the Website Team. He's
        mainly the Head Code Monkey, but he's always willing to help set up
        little things on the website that makes life easier for everyone. CRON
        Jobs and Autobuilds would be harder without him. He's already the 2nd
        for Releases, but everyone should still thank him for putting those
        quality releases out (He's very thorough on making sure no tests are
        failing before send the public a new release).

        Anestis Kozakis is raised to the rank of Gibbon on the Website Team.
        (Yes, he's the Team 2nd, but he still gets to be promoted!). Anestis has
        been very integral to Drupal Updates, follow ups, and a real asset
        finding Web Host Providers.

        Martjin Verburg is raised to the rank of Tamarin on the Website Team.
        All the costs of the web hosting have come directly out of his pocket.
        This selfless sacrifice is what makes PCGen thrive and have such a
        pleasant attitude. He's also the behind the scenes Chair Monkey most
        only hear of in whispers.

        Eddy Anthony is raised to the rank of Tamarin on the Website Team. His
        artwork Logos are used on our wiki and drupal website. Art work and nice
        graphics are appreciated but the artist often is not given due credit or
        recognition. His contributions in this regard have been many, but not
        many people have known about this. So, this is my public thanks for the
        artistic work he's put in for PCGen.

        Andrew 'Tir Gwaith' McDougal is raised to the rank of Lemur on the
        Website Team. Both in donations for the Web Hosting, and in letting us
        know of personal experiences with web hosts (So we can get the best
        service).

        Andrew 'Tir Gwaith' McDougal is raised to the rank of Tamarin for the
        Release Team. He's in charge of prettylst releases for the public.
        Prettylst is a handy tool for those who do a lot of work with data sets.

        Honorable Mention - Phillip Ryan, a hard worker on getting many
        prettylst updates in. Sadly, he has not been heard of or seen for a long
        time. But he still deserves recognition for the contributions he has
        made to the Project while he was here. Here's to you Phillip, wherever
        you may be!

        There are some unsung volunteers who have also contributed their time
        and resources. To the many who have not been recognized, I want to thank
        you on behalf of the PCGen community for your contributions, both in man
        hours, or in monetary contributions.

        If you know of someone who has contributed in some way to the project
        and they have not been recognized, please let the Silverback of the Team
        know, or you can email me direct and I'll let the proper Silverback know.

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

      • Jonathan Thompson
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2009
          Congratulations all.

          In other news, I need a monkey, is there one thats worked on my stuff
          before available for a job?

          --
          Jonathan M. Thompson
          Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com)
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21, 2009
            Hi Jonathan!

            I'll email you off list.

            Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

            Jonathan Thompson wrote:
            > Congratulations all.
            >
            > In other news, I need a monkey, is there one thats worked on my stuff
            > before available for a job?

          • Eddy Anthony
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
              Andrew Maitland scribed:

              > Eddy Anthony is raised to the rank of Tamarin on the Website Team. His
              > artwork Logos are used on our wiki and drupal website. Art work and nice
              > graphics are appreciated but the artist often is not given due credit or
              > recognition. His contributions in this regard have been many, but not
              > many people have known about this. So, this is my public thanks for the
              > artistic work he's put in for PCGen.

              Thanks you Andrew, it's nice to be appreciated :-)

              I've like to thank Leonardo de Vinci, without whom I'd have actually had to
              design something ;-)
              --
              ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
              ~ PCGen Board of Directors