Re: [pcgen] Re: Barbarian Lost His Uncanny Dodge/Improved Uncanny Dodge

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
      Well, this has been deemed a show stopper... We are working on the fix
      right now.

      Affects both Barbarian and Rogue

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
        And fixed. You'll have your barbarian working in about two to three
        hours when 5.14 comes out.

        Thanks for your patience.

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
          Oh and a big thanks for catching this bug from James Dempsey and myself.

          James has restarted the process for the new 5.14.... YAY!

          Andrew Maitland wrote:
          > And fixed. You'll have your barbarian working in about two to three
          > hours when 5.14 comes out.
          >
          > Thanks for your patience.
          >
          > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
          > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
          >

          > Andrew Maitland wrote:
          >
          >> Well, this has been deemed a show stopper... We are working on the fix
          >> right now.
          >>
          >> Affects both Barbarian and Rogue
          >>
          >> ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          >> ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
          >> "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
          >>

          >> Andrew Maitland wrote:
          >>

          >>> Silly question, but your character isn't encumbered or wearing medium
          >>> armor is he, those things that would automatically remove the Uncanny
          >>> Dodge stuff.... Just checking...
          >>>
          >>> ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          >>> ~ Admin Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
          >>> ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
            Hi Alvise!

            The Install Data docs can be found here:

            http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/
            docs/listfilepages/datafilestagpages/datafilesinstall.html

            Eric

            On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Alvise Nicoletti wrote:

            > Also, I would like to know how the "install data" works.
            > I tryed to create a zip file of my my_dataset (my custom dataset)
            > but it
            > says it needs an installation info file.
          • James Dempsey
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
              Or from the docs built each night at

              http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/listfilepages/datafilestagpages/datafilesinstall.html

              Cheers,
              James.

              On 8/06/2008 1:27 PM Eric C Smith wrote
              > Hi Alvise!
              >
              > The Install Data docs can be found here:
              >
              > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/
              > docs/listfilepages/datafilestagpages/datafilesinstall.html
              >
              > Eric
              >
              > On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Alvise Nicoletti wrote:
              >

              >> Also, I would like to know how the "install data" works.
              >> I tryed to create a zip file of my my_dataset (my custom dataset)
              >> but it
              >> says it needs an installation info file.

            • allencohn
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
                Happy to help...

                If you ever need any idiot proofing, I'm just the idiot to do it!

                Thank you for your prompt and generous attention.

                Allen