Re: [pcgen] Re: Barbarian Lost His Uncanny Dodge/Improved Uncanny Dodge

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
      Silly question, but your character isn't encumbered or wearing medium
      armor is he, those things that would automatically remove the Uncanny
      Dodge stuff.... Just checking...

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
        Well, this has been deemed a show stopper... We are working on the fix
        right now.

        Affects both Barbarian and Rogue

        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
          And fixed. You'll have your barbarian working in about two to three
          hours when 5.14 comes out.

          Thanks for your patience.

          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
            Oh and a big thanks for catching this bug from James Dempsey and myself.

            James has restarted the process for the new 5.14.... YAY!

            Andrew Maitland wrote:
            > And fixed. You'll have your barbarian working in about two to three
            > hours when 5.14 comes out.
            >
            > Thanks for your patience.
            >
            > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            > ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
            > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
            >

            > Andrew Maitland wrote:
            >
            >> Well, this has been deemed a show stopper... We are working on the fix
            >> right now.
            >>
            >> Affects both Barbarian and Rogue
            >>
            >> ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            >> ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
            >> "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
            >>

            >> Andrew Maitland wrote:
            >>

            >>> Silly question, but your character isn't encumbered or wearing medium
            >>> armor is he, those things that would automatically remove the Uncanny
            >>> Dodge stuff.... Just checking...
            >>>
            >>> ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            >>> ~ Admin Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
            >>> ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur

          • Eric C Smith
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
              Hi Alvise!

              The Install Data docs can be found here:

              http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/
              docs/listfilepages/datafilestagpages/datafilesinstall.html

              Eric

              On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Alvise Nicoletti wrote:

              > Also, I would like to know how the "install data" works.
              > I tryed to create a zip file of my my_dataset (my custom dataset)
              > but it
              > says it needs an installation info file.
            • James Dempsey
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
                Or from the docs built each night at

                http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/listfilepages/datafilestagpages/datafilesinstall.html

                Cheers,
                James.

                On 8/06/2008 1:27 PM Eric C Smith wrote
                > Hi Alvise!
                >
                > The Install Data docs can be found here:
                >
                > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/pcgen/Trunk/pcgen/
                > docs/listfilepages/datafilestagpages/datafilesinstall.html
                >
                > Eric
                >
                > On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Alvise Nicoletti wrote:
                >

                >> Also, I would like to know how the "install data" works.
                >> I tryed to create a zip file of my my_dataset (my custom dataset)
                >> but it
                >> says it needs an installation info file.

              • allencohn
                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 7, 2008
                  Happy to help...

                  If you ever need any idiot proofing, I'm just the idiot to do it!

                  Thank you for your prompt and generous attention.

                  Allen