Trying to contact Customer Support at CMP

  • David Jurgens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Greetings,

      I am sorry to bother folks here. I have been trying to contact Customer
      Support at CMP for a week now. I know that some of the CMP folks are on
      this list or someone that can contact them. The following is the message I
      have been trying to get a response to:

      Greetings,

      I am trying to get access to my store account so that I can download the
      latest versions of the dataset that I have purchased from you. I can not
      retrieve my password using any of the normal usernames I usually use. I
      know that you have had problems in the past with loosing login information.
      Can someone please help me with this issue.

      Regards,

      David W. Jurgens

      If someone knows how to contact them, please forward this to them to let me
      know a better way to contact CMP.

      Regards,

      David W. Jurgens

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008