Re: [pcgen] Re: 4e D&D dataset

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      Tom is correct, until we have a license or something that says "4e is
      open" or a something similar, we have to assume it's closed content and
      cannot promote it's distribution or solicitation.

      Once we have all the facts in front of us, then we will be able to act
      accordingly.

      We do intend to support 4e, if that will be possible. Anything else, as
      stated before, is simple conjecture at this point and time.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"