Turn Undead in 5.14.0 RC3

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi folks...

      I can't seem to get Turn Undead to show up in this version whether it's
      creating a new character or loading an old one. When I try to load an
      old one I get the message, "Warning: Unable to Find Ability: Turn
      Undead".

      Any thoughts?

      Thanks,
      Allen
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        "Feats & Abilities" tab -> "Class Abilities" tab. Lower Right panel
        there is a drop-down box. "Turn Undead" is located there. Select it and
        you get Turn/Rebuke Undead choices as appropriate.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Grognard.html>
        My better half and me <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>

        allencohn wrote:
        > Hi folks...
        >
        > I can't seem to get Turn Undead to show up in this version whether it's
        > creating a new character or loading an old one. When I try to load an
        > old one I get the message, "Warning: Unable to Find Ability: Turn
        > Undead".
        >
        > Any thoughts?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Allen
      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
          Yes, This is the ABILITY "model" that PCGen is going forward with from
          now on.