Re: [pcgen] Re: Help needed setting up PCgen on a linux machine

    Message 1 of 47 , May 31, 2008
      Okay, I'm going to make a total fool of myself making a shot in the
      dark. (Not a linux user and don't have a clue)

      Do you have the correct permissions setup in the folders where pcgen is
      installed?
      Does it have permission to load up?

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

    • Tom Parker
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 2, 2008
        OpenJDK is installed by default in Ubuntu Hardy Heron (8.04-LTS).

        Since you've installed Sun's Java, you can remove open-java. The
        packages are:
        openjdk-6-jdk
        openjdk-6-jre
        openjdk-6-jre-headless